Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Man Garden

So last year I had a craving for some home grown carrots. My mind went back to when I was a child and my Mom (best Mom ever) had a garden that she grew carrots and other vegetables in. They tasted so good and you could eat them all day. So I decided, I am going to grow a garden, something simple and small that I can manage on my own...

Well one thing lead to another and I started small and it got a little bigger and bigger and now I am digging up parts of my yard so I can grow more food.

I have a great friend, Sophia, who also loves to garden and her garden is fantastic. She mentioned to me that I should start a blog and share my experiences with my garden. So upon her request the Man Garden blog was formed.

I hope you will follow along with my journey and we can learn to garden together.

No comments:

Post a Comment